Shipping & Returns
Jhdingredients.com ships items within the continental United States and Canada.
No shipments can be made to a P.O. Box address, United States territories or addresses outside of the United States and Canada unless Customer arranges their own pick up.
Is usually processed and shipped the same day if the order is received and confirmed by 12pm (Pacific Standard Time for CA shipments and Eastern Standard Time for NJ shipments). If order requires pre-payment, shipment will be released and processed once payment is received.
The merchandise you order may be filled from several locations and items may arrive separately. A detailed shipping charge will be presented upon checkout.
If you choose the pick-up option, our Shipping Team will send you pickup details once order is packed and ready. Driver must present PO or Order number to our Warehouse by pick up time.
RETURNED GOODS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY jhdingredients.com'S (JHD) RETURNED MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION (RMA) DOCUMENT.
IF PRODUCT IS RETURNED WITHOUT AN RMA DOCUMENT, SHIPMENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO REFUSAL.
ALL QC RELATED CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 21 DAYS OF PRODUCT RECEIPT AND ALL OTHER TYPES OF CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 15 DAYS OF PRODUCT RECEIPT.
1. For quality related claims:
a. All lab tests MUST reference our batch number.
b. Lab test report MUST be from a 3rd party lab.
c. Lab test MUST use same test methodology as indicated on provided batch COA.
d. Foreign matter found inside the product must be left as is and must be returned in its original packaging and label.
2. For damaged product claims:
a. Any damages must be brought to the attention of JHD within 15 days of customer’s receipt.
b. Must have proof of damage by photo or indicated on the bill of lading when delivered.
c. If shipment was delivered via UPS, any damage must either be brought to JHD's attention immediately or shipment must be refused. Package must be left in condition it was delivered in as UPS will want to inspect the product.
3. For all other claims:
a. Product MUST be returned in its original packaging.
b. A restock fee ($5 per piece) will be charged for the product being returned.
c. Sender will be responsible for all freight costs and international duty fees.
WHEN SHIPPING PRODUCT BACK TO JHD
1. RMA document must be included with return shipment. Do not write on or add any other labels to the packages.
2. RMA expires after 15 days from the date issued. If product is not received back within 10 days from RMA issued date, the return may not be accepted.
3. Returns fees are to be pre-paid by customer unless otherwise authorized by JHD. COD shipments will not be accepted.
4. Customers are to securely package any returned items to prevent possible damages during transit. The customer should consider insuring returned items as JHD will not be responsible for any damaged/lost goods.
5. Any credit to customer’s account is subject to inspection of the returned goods and subsequent approval of JHD.